Monday, July 11, 2011

LIVE BY WHAT YOU HOLD DEAR

 Came across this in my inbox this a.m. and found it very useful. I love this blog.
 

When you are faced with a situation where you and your spouse aren’t on the same page, live according to your own integrity and values.
If you want to simplify and your spouse doesn’t, simplify your life.
You want to eat healthy and your spouse only wants fast food? Eat healthy.
I’ll leave you with this: At the end of the day, all you’re responsible for is you.
~ Becoming Minimalist Blog
To see the entire post click here http://www.becomingminimalist.com/2011/07/11/communicating-with-your-partner/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+becomingminimalistcom+%28becomingminimalist.com%29


 
I love Elaine St. James books, they are simple and to the point. Often I pick her books up and read them over an over again.  You can pick one page and glean something useful.
Simple, useful, perfect.

Courtney 

No comments:

Post a Comment