Wednesday, September 16, 2009

First you have to crawl......


Hello Yogini's:
9- 14:Last week I learned something! Have a backup plan. Poor Cindee I am glad she did the right thing and stayed home. Not so glad I turned my phone off. Thank you for staying and having a yoga clinic on your own. Since we had an R.Y.T. on site it worked out really great. Thank you Kathryn!
Last Monday we covered what it means to be certified and registered with Yoga Alliance. Then we did Sanskrit Translation and it went surprisingly well (for me and you!). We also covered Sun Salute A & B.
9-21:Our next session has forward bends and back-bends on the schedule, however we need to start with standing poses due to the fact that we got a bit off schedule, plus I will assist you in charting them. Then we will practice teach.
9-28 I will chart Inversions and Twist, Cindee will come from 12-3 and teach a Clinic on those.

We will be practice teaching every time we meet. You can choose something to practice the week before that way you will feel prepared. Thank you for being good sports last week and pitching in for the improv teaching! You all are going to be fabulous teachers.

Namaste,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment